CASA 101: An information session for potential volunteers
Thursday, may 10, 2018 6:00 PM
at the Family Services Center, 901 Avenue B, Brownwood, TX
This meeting is for those who have:
– heard our mission and felt their hearts swell for the children, who through no fault of their own have been removed from their homes due to abuse/neglect
– wondered what else they could do to make a difference if being a child advocate was not right for them at this time
– heard that we need more volunteers to give these children a voice and wondered if that might be you
– known that they wanted to do this but wondered what kind of time and commitment would be required
– want to learn more about the duties and activities of a CASA volunteer
– wondered about the qualifications and if they have the necessary skills
– have always wanted to know what exactly CASA was all about
– wondered about the training that would be provided
– wondered if they would be able to make a difference
This meeting is for all of you listed above who want to know more.
EVERY child has a chance – it’s you!
Contact Joanne at 325-643-2557 or e-mail her at email@example.com